1. Outstanding examinations results.
2 An adult atmosphere in which everyone is valued and respected as an individual.
3. A specialist and dedicated team of Progress Tutors who provide friendly and professional guidance throughout your time in college.
4. A wide-range of A Level, BTEC and GCSE courses so you can choose the combination of subjects that are right for you.
5. Highly qualified and enthusiastic teachers with the expertise and specialist subject knowledge.
6. A very experienced careers advice and guidance team who are available, whether you want to go to university or into the ‘world of work’.
7. An extensive enrichment programme, including the highly regarded Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, World Expedition, Community & Higher Sports Leaders Award, College Radio, Performing Arts, Competitive and Rectreational sport and much more.
8. Three floors of study space with IT facilities, textbooks, journals and multimedia resources. Facilities to suit varied learning styles, from independent study booths to bookable group rooms. A multitude of services all under one roof to support students, including the Careers team, Study Support and Pastoral Care services.
9. A commitment to ensuring that the transition between your high school and starting at NEW College is as smooth as possible.
10. A timetable very different from school, designed to incorporate study periods and social time.