Applications to study with us for September 2021 are now closed. Any applications received after the 1 March deadline will only be called for an admissions interview in the unlikely event that the college is undersubscribed.
APPLY NOW Student Applicant Privacy Notice
The application deadline was March 1st 2021.
.You can use our online application form to apply.
If you have any questions or queries about anything relating to applying to New College, please contact Student Services on 01977 702139.
The five steps to enrolment
1. Attend one of our three Open Events which is strongly recommended – students and parents are very welcome. Opportunities to listen to a short presentation by the Principal and speak to subject staff and students. Due to the current situation, we will be launching a ‘virtual’ open event website very soon. Please check our website and social media for details.
2. Apply online using our online application system above.
3. Attend an interview where you will be hopefully offered a conditional place. We will write to you with all the details in advance.
4. Attend an Induction Day in July where you can sample lessons from the subjects you have chosen.
5. Bring Proof of your qualifications to Enrolment Day and become an official New College student.