Tel: 01977 702139
If you wish to book a car parking space on the College site, please liaise with the person you are visiting or call the college reception.
1. Leave the M62 at Junction 32, following the signs for Pontefract (A639)
2. Go straight ahead at the roundabout (third exit)
3. Go straight ahead at the traffic lights
4. After 200 yards bear left onto the sliproad and turn left
5. Take the first left and follow the road under the bridge
6. At the junction turn left back onto the A639
7. Turn left at the traffic lights. NEW College can be found on the right hand side
8. Visitors’ parking is through the third entrance on the right.
9. Please take care when entering the College site as the route to the visitors’ parking is also a pedestrian route
By public transport:
There are three railway stations in Pontefract:
Tanshelf is within easy walking distance, the other two Monkhill and Baghill are about 1.5 miles away.
Pontefract bus station is about 10 minutes walk away and there are a number of buses that stop nearer the College.
Train and bus timetables can be found at www.wymetro.com