Subject Intent: Why Fine Art?
What will I study?
- A wide range of practical and research skills
- How to develop genuine and original ideas
- A wide range of creative practitioners
- How to analyse art through research and gallery visits to places such as London & Manchester
- How to present creative and personal sketchbook, portfolio and exhibition work
- How to prepare yourself for onward study at Foundation and Degree level and the world of work in the creative field
Please note: Subject videos have been filmed from colleges across our Trust.
What are lessons like in this subject?
This course pushed me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to explore different mediums and explore subject matters that I never thought I was capable of doing. It’s a really rewarding course, and has allowed me to make lots of new friends.
Hope Withington, Brayton Academy